Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bryan Boy For Adrienne Landau

OK Its official! I am excited for fashion week or more to the day of February 5th between 9AM-12PM when I get to view the Bryan Boy for Adrienne Landau collection.

Its taken me some time trying to figure out what Bryan Boy is all about?! Well  have my view and you have yours but this is something major which I believe the fashion world did not see coming? Bryan's time on America's Next Top Model was groundbreaking enough for me, but a collection collaboration? I am gobsmacked with anticipation!


What Bryan has done in the short amount of time he's been on the scene, others have toiled away for years and still have not gained any ground like this young man has. When asked to Phillip D Johnson editorial director of www.fashionpluslifestyle.com regarding this " he's got a long future ahead of him, after he sold his website things started to open up for him."

Photos~Bryanboy facebook
Adrienne Landau: www.adriennelandau.com

No comments: