Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Upper East Sides "Orsay"

Over the past few years I have had the good fortune to have some very nice restaurants open up around the office. Its a "lady's who lunch" type of atmosphere but even so a good meal can be had at the right price.

On a recent trip back home I walked passed Orsay on Lexington and 75th street. The French restaurant which is big in the neighborhood and even bigger with the girls is always hopping noon till night, but there was a new addition which caught my eye. Orsay now has introduced a "burger & soda" lunch special for $15.00. They have three choices between a tuna, beef and one other I can't recall.

In any event the rundown is a well cooked burger with paper thin sliced pickles, fresh tomatoes and lettuce with cheddar cheese. The mini deep-fry basket for the fries is a wonderful touch and as for the soda its free refills. For a $20 bill I think I just found a winner. more information can be found at www.orsayrestaurant.com

No comments: