Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Allibelle Handbags 2012





On may way to a show during fashion week I was stopped dead in my tracks by a bag in a window, it was very similar to a bag from another designer who I absolutly love but sadly was way out of my price range, but this bag had me stopped! The bag in questing is from Allibele a new company designed by Kaley Allison Jacobs and Jessica Belle Maxey. The girls combined their middle names for the line.

Both Kaley and Jessica have worked in the trenches of fashion with major label designers so the experience is evident for this new hot bag line. According to their fact sheet the bags are inspired by men's briefcases and luggage. Their philosophy is to construct understandable luxury bags with personal touches in order to make them stand out from the rest but also be affordable. This could not be a smarter move hence the current economic situation.

To note the bag that stopped me was the "Arrowhead convertable tote" with a unique design and great arrowhead style hardware its quickly become my new bag. Also they have a wonderful selection of ipad cases since this is the new fashion accessory for the fashion crowd. Price points for the line are under $1,000.00 for most items and can be found at Bloomingdales. More information on the line can be found via their website here

No comments: