Friday, May 8, 2009

Conair CleanHead for men


Shaving for a bald man can be quite a challenge and sometimes dangerous. Yes there's many products out there, but most have incorporated the straight-razor concept which do not have the contours your head has. With this problem you end up with missed spots and overall a uneven shave.

Thanks to Conair's Cleanhead shaver the name Say's it all. The new device incorporates different clippers as well a patent-pending dual foil and comfort guides specifically designed for shaving the head. Spring-loaded comfort guides allow the foils to glide easily over the skin. The cylindered design makes the unit easy for left or right handed men and the rubberized casing makes to easy to hold. Released in April of this year Cleanhead is available worldwide and has a retail price of $40.00. More information can be found at www.conair.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and I discover your article to be very informational. I' ve already bookmark it on my browser, so that I can view your blog post once more later. Also, I' m wondering whether or not your weblog is open for link trade, as I really need to trade hyperlinks with you. I don' t usually do that, however I hope that we will have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an amazing day!